If 10 friends donate $10 for cancer research...
I'll take on the Budgy Smuggler Winter Swim
How it Works
Register your swim
Swim 2km over the month of August and ask your friends for support!
Or take on the Budgy Smuggler challenge your way - how about taking a run in your Smugglers?
- Anna Elisabeth Hobson just donated $20.88
- Secret Admirer just donated $41.76
- Ainsley Wood just donated $52.20
- Belinda Jurisic just donated $104.40
- Willie Chan just donated $41.76
- Adrian Tuimatai just donated $132.59
- Karen Quirk just donated $52.20
- Julia Trassari just donated $30.00
- Theresa C just donated $100.00
- Charlie Hill just donated $20.88
- Liberty Corbett just donated $10.44
- Mum & Dad just donated $261.00
- Lucy Walsh just donated $20.88
- Viliame Qereqeretabua just donated $52.20
- Lindy Wellington just donated $104.40
- Claire MacLennan-Pike just donated $20.88
- SIPPY just donated $20.00
- Negus Clan just donated $20.88
- Josh Herschderfer just donated $10.44
- Shenai Lendill just donated $20.88
Raised so far
Earlier in 2020, my Poppy Kelly was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer.
He is selfless and brave; he is always giving back to his community.
He is so tough and I’m so proud of him as he undergoes treatment for this ugly disease.
Through my workplace, Budgy Smuggler, I’ve been given the opportunity to work with ACRF. Budgy Smuggler is an iconic and uniquely Aussie brand, espousing genuine care for the community. I was encouraged to drive this fundraising opportunity, which I'm truly passionate about, and to educate others on the importance of sun protection in Australia. After a melanoma scare in my teens, I feel it's vital to protect ourselves from the sun.
I hope that you are inspired to take on the Budgy Smuggler Winter Swim with me to honour those affected by cancer. Through the power of research, hopefully in the future, we will have less of these sad stories to share.
Read Jordy’s full story here.
Find a friend
Enter in your friend's name to find their page or team and donate.