How It Works
Register today and take on the Hair Dare - you can shave, cut, colour or go zany!
Your Hair Dare
Set a fundraising goal and choose to cut, colour or shave your hair when you reach it.
Take on your Hair Dare once you reach your goal, stream it live and help to Outsmart Cancer.
- Mair just registered for Hair Dare
- Lyndsey Sanderson just donated $41.76
- Liz just donated $20.88
- Ruby just registered for Hair Dare
- Sammi Griffiths just donated $52.20
- Julie just registered for Hair Dare
- V just donated $41.76
- Pam Dry just donated $20.88
- Susan Green just donated $20.88
- Belinda just registered for Hair Dare
- Lourinda just registered for Hair Dare
- Caitlyn just donated $20.88
- Sarah Wyatt just donated $13.57
- Josh Pearson just donated $20.00
- John Roberts just donated $20.88
- John just registered for Hair Dare
- Tarsh just registered for Hair Dare
- Jennifer just registered for Hair Dare
- Cezanelyn Batista just donated $20.88
- Tiffany just registered for Hair Dare
Raised so far
Hair Dare Stories
I have family members and colleagues undergoing treatment for cancer and I have lost a dear friend to it. I want to show my kids that as a community we should all pitch in and try to make a difference, every little bit helps.
The thought of being diagnosed with cancer, then mutiple doctor's appointments, operations and treatment is a terrifying thought, yet it occurs every second of every day. This disease leaves a trail of destruction and robs families.
This worldwide pandemic is leaving our most vulnerable people at more risk and we must do as much as we can to lessen the impact. Times are tough, but for people living with cancer, it is crucial that money is raised to assist them. It takes a village!
Emily & Charlotte Feather
3 years ago my wonderful mum, Charlotte's grandma, got diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, which spread to her lymph nodes.
Witnessing your mum lose weight, become sick and tired every day, struggle to heal from endless surgeries and lose all her hair, is completely heartbreaking for both her and us. Cancer affects everyone around the person receiving treatment, not just the patient themselves. Cancer is a devastating disease.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if no family had to go through this? Sure people say shaving our hair seems super brave and courageous, but it's such a small thing to do compared to what cancer patients face every day. Together we will be shaving our hair for cancer research!
Hair grows back, that's simple. Gaining a healthy life back is so much harder.
Find a friend
Enter in your friend's name to find their page or team and donate.