Shave the date! 28 July 2021
If my friends and family donate to cancer research...
I'll take on the Hair Dare
How It Works
Get sponsored to shave, cut or colour your hair and help us reach a world without cancer.
This year we want to encourage as many of you as possible to complete your Hair Dare on 28 July.
Register today and take on the Hair Dare - you can shave, cut, colour or go zany!
Your Hair Dare
Set a fundraising goal and choose to cut, colour or shave your hair.
On 28 July, take on your Hair Dare, stream it live and help us reach a world without Cancer.
- Beryl Andersen just donated $10.00
- Anonymous just donated $300.00
- CORINA just donated $41.76
- Weena Florigny just donated $10.44
- rob just donated $50.00
- Amanda Smee just donated $104.40
- Back Into Osteopathy just donated $51.16
- Anonymous just donated $110.00
- Anonymous just donated $390.00
- Pauline Hodgetts just donated $104.40
- Prudence just donated $20.88
- Sandra Linn just donated $20.00
- Maurie Griffin just donated $20.00
- Lisa Kallios just donated $5.00
- Jo-Anne Green just donated $175.00
- Elizabeth just registered for Hair Dare
- Helen & Judy just donated $41.76
- Carol Tadewaldt-Wren just donated $40.00
- Mary Conlon just donated $20.88
- Anonymous just donated $10.44
Raised so far
Hair Dare Stories
I have family members and colleagues undergoing treatment for cancer and I have lost a dear friend to it. I want to show my kids that as a community we should all pitch in and try to make a difference, every little bit helps.
The thought of being diagnosed with cancer, then mutiple doctor's appointments, operations and treatment is a terrifying thought, yet it occurs every second of every day. This disease leaves a trail of destruction and robs families.
This worldwide pandemic is leaving our most vulnerable people at more risk and we must do as much as we can to lessen the impact. Times are tough, but for people living with cancer, it is crucial that money is raised to assist them. It takes a village!
Emily & Charlotte Feather
3 years ago my wonderful mum, Charlotte's grandma, got diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, which spread to her lymph nodes.
Witnessing your mum lose weight, become sick and tired every day, struggle to heal from endless surgeries and lose all her hair, is completely heartbreaking for both her and us. Cancer affects everyone around the person receiving treatment, not just the patient themselves. Cancer is a devastating disease.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if no family had to go through this? Sure people say shaving our hair seems super brave and courageous, but it's such a small thing to do compared to what cancer patients face every day. Together we will be shaving our hair for cancer research!
Hair grows back, that's simple. Gaining a healthy life back is so much harder.
Find a friend
Enter in your friend's name to find their page or team and donate.