How It Works
Register today and take on the Hair Dare - you can shave, cut, colour or go zany!
Your Hair Dare
Set a fundraising goal and choose to cut, colour or shave your hair when you reach it.
Take on your Hair Dare once you reach your goal, stream it live and help to Outsmart Cancer.
- Tracey Hall just donated $40.00
- rebekah chessum just donated $10.44
- Justin Emmerton just donated $20.88
- Caitlin's Team :) just created a team in Hair Dare
- Caitlin just registered for Hair Dare
- Jo Barber Moore just donated $41.76
- Louise just registered for Hair Dare
- Jamin just registered for Hair Dare
- Tom Courto just donated $40.00
- Jeanymaree Jenkinson just donated $20.00
- Jeanymaree just registered for Hair Dare
- Shannon just registered for Hair Dare
- misty just registered for Hair Dare
- Georgie Aspy just donated $20.88
- Helen Thornton just donated $10.44
- Jaime just registered for Hair Dare
- Michelle just donated $20.88
- Simone just registered for Hair Dare
- Rushelle just donated $10.44
- sarah and levi just donated $10.44
Raised so far
Hair Dare Stories
I have family members and colleagues undergoing treatment for cancer and I have lost a dear friend to it. I want to show my kids that as a community we should all pitch in and try to make a difference, every little bit helps.
The thought of being diagnosed with cancer, then mutiple doctor's appointments, operations and treatment is a terrifying thought, yet it occurs every second of every day. This disease leaves a trail of destruction and robs families.
This worldwide pandemic is leaving our most vulnerable people at more risk and we must do as much as we can to lessen the impact. Times are tough, but for people living with cancer, it is crucial that money is raised to assist them. It takes a village!
Emily & Charlotte Feather
3 years ago my wonderful mum, Charlotte's grandma, got diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer, which spread to her lymph nodes.
Witnessing your mum lose weight, become sick and tired every day, struggle to heal from endless surgeries and lose all her hair, is completely heartbreaking for both her and us. Cancer affects everyone around the person receiving treatment, not just the patient themselves. Cancer is a devastating disease.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if no family had to go through this? Sure people say shaving our hair seems super brave and courageous, but it's such a small thing to do compared to what cancer patients face every day. Together we will be shaving our hair for cancer research!
Hair grows back, that's simple. Gaining a healthy life back is so much harder.
Find a friend
Enter in your friend's name to find their page or team and donate.